Welcome to the Admission Portal for admission to Fixed Learner Intake Programmes (FLIP). On this portal you can apply for admission in the following Programmes:
You are required to pay only the registration fee of Rs.400/- at the time of submitting your application. If your name figures in the merit list, you will receive an email intimation to pay the programme fee within the given date. Your admission shall be confirmed after you make the payment. Please note that if you do not pay the fee within the given date, the offer of admission shall be cancelled and the seat shall be offered to candidate next in the merit list.
You can give up to 3 choices for study centre. However, you may submit your application with a single choice also.
Please read the following instructions carefully before proceeding to fill up the application form:
- You are requested to download the Common Prospectus and read carefully the Rules of the University (Section 06) as mentioned in the common prospectus. You may also read sections 1, 7, 8, 9, 12 and 13.
- Click on the button NEW REGISTRATION that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
- Remember, while choosing your Username it must be between 8 to 16 characters.
- While choosing your password it must be alphanumeric and between 8 to 16 characters long.
- After filling the mandatory information click the "SUBMIT" button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
- Remember your Username and Password for subsequent login.
- If you have already registered i.e you are an existing user click the "LOGIN" button.
- Before proceeding for filling the form online the applicant must have the following:-
- Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned copy of 10th pass certificate (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any) (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC/EWS (less than 200 KB)
- Fee can be paid by following methods:
It is suggested to scan documents from your originals. Once you have uploaded the document, click the next button you will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference.
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net Banking
Help desk contact details:
You may contact Centralised Student Registration Cell at 011-29571301or 011-29571528. You can email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If required, you may escalate and submit your grievance to our website at http://igram.ignou.ac.in .